If you are revamping you interface or creating a new one and you want to ensure that usability is built into its framework. We offer information architecture (IA) services.
Using iterative user testing, our IA service constructs usable organization, navigation and labeling schemes for your interface.
We use our understanding of how users think and behave online to design sites and applications that helps them complete tasks successfully. We use tried and tested methods to organize and structure your content to reflect the way your users think. We build basic design mock-ups of your site that can be used by visual designers and developers to deliver a consistently usable site. We also create a look and feel for your website that not only looks fantastic, but also enhances usability.
Information Architecture is the cornerstone of good design, which offers these advantages:
• A methodical approach to planning the product's content organization, navigation, and interface.
• Feedback from our team of designers on the plan.
• Evidence from user feedback that ties directly to the architecture and design.
• Deliverables such as annotated wireframes, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes that communicate the plan
• High level and detailed architectural blueprints
• High fidelity wire frames
• Content modeling
• Controlled vocabularies
• Architecture style guides
• User interface - layout, fonts, colors, spacing, resolutions and more
• Content - value proposition, spelling and grammar, user instructions and more
• Easy Navigation
• Comprehensive Information architecture
• Persuasive design elements